September 28: Silver Watch Pendant

Friday, September 28, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:31 PM
Given to Jenny from Carrie.

Part V: Toilet Freshness
Today's the last day of the five part miniseries centered around toilets.  During my time with Jenny, we talked about various things, including discovering fun facts about ourselves.  I found out, for instance, that Jenny is against taking baths because sitting in her own pool of filth is not appealing for some reason.  And given this week's focus on toilets, I'll leave you with one fun fact about me and toilets:  I like dissolving the round blue or pink air freshening discs with my urine stream.  When I'm doing my business, I gotta say that the bathroom smells a lot fresher.

Stephen Hawking was really
laughing at a good 'Yo Mama' joke
Jenny
-Profession: Medical Research

-Favorite snack to eat after giving blood: Soft oatmeal raisin cookies

-If a Dane eats a Danish, is that a form of cannibalism?:  No...I'd call it auto-consumption.  But I bet they call danishes "Turkishes" in Denmark.

-Stephen Hawking once smiled at you.  What do you think he was thinking when he smiled?:  He was probably wondering what those babies were doing at his talk.  I was only 18 when I saw him.

-You're averse to taking baths.  Because of this, do you think you'd lobby Bath & Bodyworks to change their name to just 'Bodyworks'?:  I could go for that.  I like activist causes.  And there's about a 20% chance it's something I would do.