August 26: $10 Target Giftcard

Monday, August 27, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:58 AM
Given to Brittany from Michelle.

Every so often, I get a last-minute cancellation and my intended exchanger today, Bryan, could not make it to meet me at the friendly neighborhood Caribou Coffee.  I waited around the coffeeshop until I heard from him then swirled into deep thought about my next step after his email.  I will admit a certain level of panic when this happens.  I decided to ask the two Caribou employees if one of them would be interested in participating in an exchange.  Brittany happily volunteered.  While she looked for a gift, I came up with her questions below.  Thanks Brittany!

Brittany
-Profession: Coffee making machine

-Favorite way to see fire: By the fire pit in my backyard

-You love both Disney and fantasy.  Pick a Disney character and place them in a non-Disney fantasy situation: I'd take Ariel from Little Mermaid.  I could see her fighting warlocks and wizards and stuff.  Yeah...I could totally see that.

-Have you ever been the 'Target' of anything in your life?:  I have been the target of unrequited love.  How sad and unfortunate for him.

-When you consume alcohol the conversion to figure out how much alcohol you are consuming is 12 oz. beer = 5 oz. wine = 1.5 oz. hard liquor.  Please do the same for caffeine with soda, coffee, 5-hour energy and meth.:  12 oz. coffee = 32 oz. soda = 1 5-hr. energy = 5 grams meth