There is a litany of TV, film or radio programs over the last 80 years of certain people knowing best: Father, Mother, Brother, Hogan, Blondie, Joan (with a question mark), Godfather, Randy, Mary, Nanny, Brooke (Hogan's daughter) and Noah. Who the hell do you turn to? Upon reviewing the choices, I'd say it's gotta be Hogan, as in former professional wrestler Hulk Hogan.
If you're unaware of his credentials, please review the highlights:
- Had roles on Walker, Texas Ranger, Muppets from Space, and 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain, among others
- Readily admitted to anabolic steroid use
- Has a trademark on Hulkapedia.com
- Announced he was a candidate for U.S. President (no joke) in 1999 on The Tonight Show
- Body-slammed 520-pound French wrestler, Andre the Giant
- Daughter had own TV show (Brooke Knows Best)
- Won 2 consecutive Royal Rumbles
Certainly with that resume, you can easily see why taking advice from this man makes a lot of sense.
-Profession: Library Supervisor
-Favorite branch of science: Botany
-Since you work in a music library, what news would be music to your ears?: Universal health care, universal student loan forgiveness, and someone to offer me my own private greenhouse.
-Here's a 'chicken or the egg' problem: Which came first in a music library--the shelves or the music?: The music. In order for a place to house it, the music has to exist.
-You love plants, even weeds?: No, I tear them out of the ground. But I think carrion flowers are cool. It blooms once a year and emits a smell similar to rotting flesh that attracts the right insect.