December 26: Harley Davidson Sunglass Case, Non-Harley Davidson Pair of Sunglasses, 5 Packs of Glove Hand Warmers, and Cleveland Browns Magnet

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 5:10 PM
Given to Ron from Dino.


As 2012 draws to a close, I've been asked by a number of people what my "next" blog project will be.  It was around this time last year when I got the idea for this project, but truth be told, I don't know what it'll be either or if I'll do one.  But I've come up with a short list of possible projects for 2013.  Here they are, ranked in order of feasibility:

-Bosley hair treatment for my calves and forearms
-Changing a lightbulb in someone's home or office every day (that's a 'bright' idea--har har)
-An anti-abstience campaign: A 5-year voyage
-Making every day Valentine's Day with every person I meet
-Writing a weekly horoscope for salt-smelling zombie humans


The other tagline could be
"Bus Drivers Also Bed A Lot of Women"
Ron
-Profession: Retired Bus Driver

-Favorite month: July

-Have you ever driven a party bus?:  I've driven one. yeah.  Oh yeah, yes.  I drove Lolly the Trolly.  They sang and drank.

-Ronald is your full name.  Ronnie is the pet form and Ron is the short form.  Would you rather be a pet or short?:  Short.  I like Ron.

-If a bus driver had a tagline, what would it be?:  Bus Drivers Have More Fun.  I know a lot of bus drivers who got married.  They found their spouses on the bus.