November 24: LeBron James Bobblehead Doll

Saturday, November 24, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 1:43 PM
Given to Rich from Mark.

As I was dropping my friend Audrey off at the airport, we both pondered the same question: Why don't more people steal luggage off the conveyor belt that isn't theirs?  I don't know about you, but there's something intriguing about finding some hidden treasure in a piece of luggage that isn't your own.  Once you rifle through the jeans and polos and underwear, you might find something juicy, such as a fold-out map of Spain or a portable radio or nice pair of frames from LensCrafters.  Hey, maybe even you'll find a goldmine of someone who has your same size.  I know I've been hoping to strike it rich with an influx of Van Heusen dress shirts to my wardrobe.


When his board shorts go on,
the natives run for their sunglasses.
 
Rich
-Profession: Golf Pro

-Favorite NBA player: Kyrie Irving

-Arnold Palmer is famous for his drink of half iced tea, half lemonade.  As a golf pro, what would be your signature drink?:  Mango iced tea.  I even bought of bottle of the syrup for home.  I love them.

-If Rich Little is a man of 1000 words, what would Little Rich be known for?:  1000 facial expressions

-LeBron famously told the nation that he's 'taking his talents to South Beach'.  Given that you also play basketball, where would you take your basketball talents?:  Puerto Rico
-What would you take to South Beach?:  Board shorts