October 9: Anakin Skywalker Pillowcase, Monster Lunchbag, Metal Waterbottle, and Can of Spaghetti-O's

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:21 AM
Given to Juantesha from Danielle.

I love days like today.  I didn't have someone scheduled in advance for today's gift exchange, so it's a little bit of an adventure trying to see if someone's up to talking with me (a stranger at that point) and then finding a gift to pass along.  In those situations, I really wish I had someone to vouch for my character, so that their finger doesn't migrate to the security button so eagerly.  I approached Juantesha this evening shortly before her shift was ending and she happily agreed to swap gifts.  Yay for nice humans!

Her customer service asking for $$
when someone lands on her property
is outstanding 
Juantesha
-Profession: Hotel Front Desk Customer Service

-Favorite candy bar: Milky Way

-When playing Monopoly, does simply building houses frustrate you?:  No, I'm okay building houses.  And I don't trash talk when I put up a hotel either.

-If you're running low at home, do you help yourself to the guest soaps?:  [She looks behind her] Sure, it's always the same brand.
-Towels?: No
-Sheets?: No

-Has anyone ever asked you the thread count for the hotel sheets?: No
-What is it?: I don't know