October 4: Pink Comb, 4 Packs of Crystal Light; Popping Fireworks, Hunts Chocolate Pudding Cup, Bag of Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Bag of Lays Kettle Cooked Chips, 1 pack of Welch's Fruit Snacks, 1 Artificial Flower, Pair of Sunglasses, Light-up Rubber Duck, and Teddy Bear

Friday, October 5, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:15 AM
Given to Giselle from Annie.
Annie was really said to part with her armpit hair comb
I was as close as one can get to a final meal on Earth last evening in preparation for my lovely stomach scope this morning.  The instructions the hospital sent over said I had to stop eating at midnight.  I felt a tremendous amount of pressure to find something that would prevent any rumblings, taste great, and provide enough energy to get me through the day.  This is coming from someone who regularly eats every two hours.  A 12-hour gap in meals is my gastro-intestintal equivalent to armageddon.

Ideally, if it really were my last meal, I'd take a heaping bowl of baked beans.  I love them.  However, I had no beans cooked at home to make them myself.  The restaurants within 10 miles of my home served only Campbell's beans, which--if you're a baked bean aficionado like me--are utilitarian at best.

My friend came to my aid and we split a mushroom pizza and commiserated over pumpkin ales.

Even if the Dos Equis guy was eating
a meal at Chi-Chi's during Cinco de
Mayo, he would only be 10% as crazy
as her
Giselle
-Profession: Director of Catering and Conference Services

-Favorite card in a deck: 7 of Hearts

-You're a self-described "crazy Mexican".  What would make the following Mexican phenomena even more crazy?:
-Chi-Chi's: round of tequila with me
-Dos Equis Spokesman: sexy midnight calls
-Cinco de Mayo: if people actually went to Puebla, Mexico where the battle was fought

-Giselle means "to pledge".  If you were a sorority hell master, what would you make pledges do?:  Probably have them make me breakfast every morning.  I really like breakfast.  I'd also have them get me a Coca-Cola when I get up; it prevents me from getting grouchy.

-How can people cater to caterers?:  Be organized, detailed and have your meeting specs.  Know your event.