|Fine print: And don't forget to call your mother|
Since that time, I have bent down when noticing anything sparkling in carpet. 97% of the time, it's glitter. The other 3% of the time, it's change. 100% of the time, it's not worth me bending down.
-Profession: Assistant Catering Manager
-Favorite # of rings before answering your phone: 0. I keep my phone on silent, so it doesn't ring. I miss a ton of calls. My husband calls maybe 5 or 6 times and then I call him back.
-urbandictionary.com says Kandyce is "the kind of person who rides a unicorn into the sunset". Any truth in there for you?: Riding a unicorn is kind of hippie-like. And my sisters called me a hippie. So yeah.
-Some people talk about putting the "fun" into 'funeral' or 'fundraising'. How can you put the "hospital" in 'hospitality'?: I'd knock people out so they could get into a bed. Maybe throw in a complimentary ice pack.
-Who's your absolute favorite tap dancer of all-time?: Gene Kelly. There's this scene he does from An American in Paris that I absolutely love. I tried it once, but I don't think I'll ever attempt it again.