April 26: 4-foot long Inflatable Flamingo

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:58 PM
Given to Lauren from Anne.
Sadly, would not be tall enough for most
amusement park rides
I get to work this morning and open up my email.  There's a message from the department assistant that says, "Harold Thisk is not in today!" I changed the person's name, but I want to draw your attention to the punctuation.  I get three reads on it with the exclamation point at the end of the sentence.

1) Thank goodness Harold's not in.  I can't stand the bastard.
2) Whoo hoo, Harold gets a day off!  Lucky him!
3) I don't know what an exclamation point is, but it looks fun!

Thoughts?  Please comment below.

Mother's maiden name is
Sorbetto
Lauren
-Profession: Department Assistant (NOT the one who sent this email!)

-Favorite kind of sky: Clear, bright blue

-Lauren is a fragrance created by Ralph Lauren.  What do you think it smells like?:  My aunt bought me a bottle of this when I was six or seven.  It smells musty and dated.  I hope they changed their formula.

-What's your typical # of sneezes?:  1, but sometimes I'm a 2 bagger

-You are Italian and also have a last name that sounds a lot like 'gelato'.  Would it be sacrilege for you to consume anything but gelato?:  For anyone, I think.  I actually prefer it over any other kind of ice cream.