April 30: Manual Fujifilm Camera with Case

Monday, April 30, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 11:21 PM
Given to Josh from Joanne.

Most people want to know the meaning of life.  Some want to know if their deceased relatives are living in paradise.  Others want to know if there are other life forms in the universe.  All valid questions.  But not the one that predominates my day-to-day thinking.

When my earthly existence ends, the question I have for the creator of all of this is "How many times have I been in peoples' vacation photos without my knowledge?"  At this point in my life based on the amount of time I have been in places photographable, I would say 209 pictures, give or take 60.

Josh
-Profession: Bakery clerk

-Favorite Star Trek character: Geordi LaForge [as played by LeVar Burton].  His glasses were the shit.

-When having fun with friends, do you joke or josh with them?:  They josh with me.

-You roast your own coffee beans.  If the best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup, finish this thought: __________... is Josh's roast in your cup.:  The only reason some of my friends are my friends...

-You're the 11th bearded gift exchanger.  Are you jolly?:  Yes, and I think it's a requirement.  I also think there's a relationship between the length of a beard and one's jolliness.  I just trimmed it yesterday and I feel slightly less jolly.