April 19: Walker & Associates Jumpdrive

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 11:57 PM
Given to Christina from Jesse.

Part I: See yesterday's story.

Part II: Jesse gives me the jumpdrive.  His only request was that I delete whatever files were on it.  Of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see what the files were.  Here's what I found:

-recipe for gazpacho soup
-several archived pages of ESPN Deportes
-flyer for 2009 Contra Costa Oktoberfest
-folder containing 113 pictures of eyeglass frames

When I presented Christina with her prezzie, she said, "Well, it's at least something useful and I won't have to throw it away."

Christina
-Profession: Fundraiser

-Favorite hotel chain: Starwood

-You're Greek.  If you are totally confused by something, are you able to get away with saying, "It's all Greek to me"?:  No, I don't say that.  I consider myself more Eastern European or Mediterranean anyway.

-When you're buying gas, how often do you feel pressured to buy the car wash the stations prompt you to buy?:  I used to from time to time when I felt guilty on how dirty my car was.  The last time I got my car washed at a station was in 2004 when the car wash ripped off the sideview mirror.

-With your job in fundraising, can you take any lessons on what the Girl Scouts can do to improve your success?:  If we gave think Thin Mints out, I'd have much better clients.