May 27: 2010 John Deere Tractor-A-Day Calendar

Sunday, May 27, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:31 PM
Given to Breezy from Ahmet.
It would really suck if he got a Dear John letter
A couple of months ago, I was traveling to San Francisco and had done all of my gift exchanges there and miles away from my home base.  When chatting with a fellow passenger across the aisle, I told him of my gift exchange and he asked to participate right then and there by handing over a jump drive from his work bag, wondering if it would suffice as a legitimate gift.  It did.

Not wanting to be left out of the action was the flight attendant Breezy.  As a summa cum laude graduate of the School of Sass and Fast Quips, Breezy knelt down between us and wondered what kind of shenanigans we were up to.  When informed of the project and offered a subsequent invitation to join in, Breezy darted up to the front of the plane and came back with her white elephant gifts, which you will see tomorrow.

The 2010 John Deere calendar will be good again in the following years: 2021, 2027, 2038, 2049, 2055, 2066, 2077, 2083, 2094, and 2100 and many more!

Has spent a total of 14 months of her
life saying "Peanuts?"
Breezy
-Profession: Flight Attendant

-Favorite DVD button: Pause because I'm a girl and I have things to do

-Was Breezy your birth name or and one you got from your work?:  It was one from work because I'm breezy--light and easy-going.

-Are you only able to eat small pretzels?:  They are the only size I can eat.  It's a job requirement.

-How many crass jokes have you made with co-workers about items being left in the upright and locked position?:  The upright and locked references are my favorite part of the in-flight safety video.  But with the airline I work for, I prefer the "too cool" unbuttoned shirt with no tie look and the guy not running the airline from a skyscraper office.  Really?

BONUS: TWO BREEZY JOKES
1) How was copper wire invented?
-By two pilots fighting over a penny!

2) How do you get a pilot out of your hotel room?  
-By throwing a newspaper in the hallway!