May 11: "Major League" DVD

Friday, May 11, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:57 PM
Given to Peggy from Joe.
True fact: Corbin Bernsen owns over
7,000 snowglobes
There's a fun feature in having a blog where you can see the ways people get to your site.  I don't have an explanation for it, but the site "Get Dental Implants Info" [spelled out for reader clarity] is a referring site that generates some traffic to my humble little blog.  Now, of course, by mentioning that they are referring people to my site, you're going to probably get on Google and search for them and increase web traffic on their site.  And all we've proven in this little exercise is that corporate America is winning and we need to reclaim America and keep jobs here.  Okay, I don't know what that means, but the 2012 political rhetoric has already begun to osmose into my head.

The other fun feature of the blog is that you get to see where in the world people are who visit your site.  Today I had two page visits from the country of Tonga, a sovereign state and archipelago sorta/kinda near Hawaii and New Zealand.  Hello good people of Tonga!

All of this leaves little space to talk about Tom Berenger, co-star of Major League.  Here's what I'll say about Tom: nice job in Inception and that I was surprised to learn you were a former flight attendant according to your imdb.com profile.

Mi DVD es su DVD
Peggy
-Profession: Retired teacher

-Favorite baseball team:  Cleveland Indians

-During your spare time, you enjoy contra dancing.  What would be contraband at a contra dance?:  Alcohol

-You're learning Spanish in the car right now.  What expression do you really want to learn how to say?:  I'd ask my sister who speaks fluent Spanish, "What was the hardest part of the Spanish immersion course you took?"

-Is there anything in life that would prompt you to spend 1/8 of your life savings at one ballgame for ballpark food?:  I don't think there's anything that would.