May 12: Sierra Club duffel bag and Magnetic Poetry Kit

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 1:22 AM
Given to Jackie from Peggy.

What better way to celebrate this collapsable Sierra tote and magnetic poetry kit that Peggy gave Jackie by writing a diamonte.  If you're unfamiliar with one, please read below.  Ahem...

Sierra
Environmental, Adventurous
Preserving, Lobbying, Canoeing
Hikes, Trails, Oil, Rockefeller
Drilling, Fracking, Exploiting
Capitalistic, Materialistic
Refinery

Jackie
-Profession: Theater Box Office Worker

-Favorite form of identification: Blood Donor Card

-Give me an example of a family joke that circulates because you were born on July 4:  "Your mom was in so much pain during childbirth because you came out like a firecracker."  I also have way too much Americana apparel, including a flag headband where a flag actually sticks out of a headband.

-At your job at Brandiwine's Coffee & More, what does the "& More" mean?:  You'll get a show, too.  I used to drop trays on customers or falling in the back.  Now that I think about it, it was kind of embarrassing.

-Given that you have 3 earlobes, does that present challenges for you when buying earrings?:  Not really.  I'll wear a pair in my front earrings, and then a dangly one in the back for the layered effect.  Or sometimes I'm too lazy and don't wear any at all.