March 30: Cafe Ah-Roma giftcard

Friday, March 30, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:25 PM
Given to Tom from Taryn.

Tom wanted me to convey his gratitude to Taryn for the giftcard.  While he's bean there and done that, he's looking forward to going back to Cafe Ah-Roma.  Though quiet, Tom's been known to get into a brew ha ha from time to time and get pretty steamed, although his last encounter gave him a brewed awakening and he's vowed to take higher grounds next time he's out.  The trip to Cafe Ah-Roma will give him and his wife the chance to catch up on their favorite subject--the Pony Espresso.  Tom's wife hates it when he does his Buffalo Bill impersonation, often looking helplessly to the sky saying, "Bean me up, Scotty."

Tom
-Profession: Retired Engineer

-Favorite kind of beer: Heineken

-True or False: You own a Tom-Tom GPS.:  False.  I don't own a GPS at all.

-When you're driving, do you use maps or stop and frequently ask for directions?:  I use maps.  I'd like to think I have a pretty good sense of direction.

-Since you own a car, do you think Shania Twain remains unimpressed?:  I have a Mercury.  And I don't think she'd be too impressed by it.