March 23: Tiger Themed Candle Display

Friday, March 23, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 3:06 PM
Given to Jay from Wally.
Nothing says "I want you to be happy"
more than this gift
Wally won this as a door prize at some raffle/benefit dinner a few weeks ago and, in proper fashion, put this up on the gift exchange block.  It's sort of a cross between a Busch Gardens and Skymall gift, but the sum is not greater than the parts in this case.

You may remember my interesting encounter with Tom and the staff at the restaurant back on January 25.  Well, Jay is a cook at that restaurant who was looking at me with stink eye until he knew my mischievous intentions.  Here we are two months later and he's coming away with a tiger candle.  Now that's a win-win for everyone.

Beard would give aerodynamic
edge to Bolt
Jay
-Profession: Cook, Musician

-Favorite Shape of Blown Smoke: Thin Stream

-What's a title for an indie rock album about cooking?:  I Eat Standing Up

-You're in a 100 meter race with Usain Bolt.  You have an 85 m head start.   Who wins?:  I do.  But if you pushed it back to 80, I think it would be close.

-You're our eighth bearded gift exchanger.  Are you jolly?:  I am in fact jolly.