March 21: Guitar Hero II and III, Glow-in-the-Dark Star Kit and Post Secret book

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 12:53 PM
Given to Geoff from Faith.

I struggle when I run into people named Jeff who spell their name Geoff.  No matter how hard I train my brain, my first inclination is to call that person Gee-Off.  I guess the equivalent for me would be someone named Dan spelling their name Jdanj--the j's both remaining silent.  It didn't help matters when I heard someone who knows Geoff call him Joffles.  Now this poor chap Geoff, who really probably would like to mind his own business, is now known as Joffles by two people on the planet, who are just plain confused.

"Did you just call me Joffles...again?"
Geoff
-Profession: Student

-Favorite hair styling product:  Blue Hair Gel

-A 'geoffery' is a slang term for a joint laced with hard drugs.  Have there been any hard drugs you wanted to try?:  Well no.  I drink a lot of fruit punch and that has bad consequences for me, which I don't want to get into.

-Is college really the best time of your life?:  Yes, certainly these have been the two best years so far.  There's so much going on that's all very different.

-Geoffery the Giraffe is the Toys-R-Us Mascot.  Is there a toy from that store that you never got?:  That's the most common thing people say to me when they meet me is that they know Geoffery the Giraffe.  'I'm not a giraffe', I tell them.  I never had a gameboy, sadly.