March 4: Joe Tait Bobblehead Doll

Sunday, March 4, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 9:23 PM
Given to Rachel from Greg.

If you're unfamiliar with the NBA or Cleveland, Ohio, then you probably haven't heard of Joe Tait.  For those of you who haven't, he is a legendary radio play-by-play broadcaster for the Cleveland Cavaliers and he recently retired this past season.  I don't know if he's Richard Burton "phonebook" worthy (that is, you could listen to actor Richard Burton read the phonebook all day), but I'd certainly be happy listening to him read the instructions on installing a new color print cartridge in my HP Deskjet 940c printer.

Rachel
-Profession: Starbucks Shift Supervisor (try saying that 3x fast)

-Favorite salutation:  Sláinte, which means 'cheers' in Irish

-Tell me something other than basketball that you'd like to have Joe Tait do the play-by-play for:  All of my travelogues to Ireland, Scotland, Jamaica, Italy and England.

-Can you recall a Starbucks work dream?:  It was a regular dream where I was hanging out with friends, but all the timers for the coffee kept on going off.  I thought I had to get back to work!

-Write a cinquain about a barista:

Brewer
Diva-like, strong
Creating, fascinating, amazing
Most genuine person ever
Coffee maker