March 15: Homer Simpson Trivia Game

Friday, March 16, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 7:44 AM
Given to Rosann from Beth.

This Homer Simpson game looks like it'd be fun and all, except for the two people who posted reviews on Amazon.com that said it was "tough" and "hard".  Obviously, those people aren't getting a Jeopardy try-out any time soon.  While on Amazon, I perused other TV show-turned-board games and found that there was a smattering of them for nearly every flavor of show--from Grey's Anatomy to How I Met Your Mother.  If you wanted a TV game that was really tough and hard, Hasbro should make one for Walker, Texas Ranger.  Instead of collector tin, the game would come in a makeshift wooden casket.  And instead of having a mini poster included, I'd think they should put in a Chuck Norris strap on beard.  Then no one would mess with you.


Rosann
-Profession: City Economic Development Director

-Favorite Time Zone: The one I'm in!

-In your position as City Economic Development Director, have you considered having a city-wide cactus sale to raise dollars?:  No.

-Tell me at least one thing you have in common with Homer:  I never watched the show!  But I like donuts.

-Today is March 15, the Ides of March.  Have you noticed the Mayor acting a little more paranoid that usual?:  I haven't seen him.  Hmm...