March 10: Plastic Hear-No-Evil Frog

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 1:21 AM
Given to Adam from Dawn.

The frog in the Speak/Hear/See No Evil triumvirate that has it the worst has gotta be the 'Speak No Evil' one.  It would be a real drag to get some chow time in.  His friends would have to collect flying bugs and put them in a jar so the Speak Frog could quickly snatch a lick-and-go insect.  Aside from the eating, I suppose the one inherent benefit of being a frog that Speaks No Evil is that frogs and other amphibians breathe through their skin.  If you're keeping track at home, that's a check for 'no asphyxiation' by covering your mouth.

Adam
-Profession: Marketing/Operations

-Favorite kind of apple: Winesap

-Do you have a hard time being and staying clothed?:  No. I'm comfortable being clothed.  But I'm also very comfortable unclothed.

-Do you feel cheated that you can't use the phrase, "You don't know me from Adam"?:  No, I'm happy being Adam.  And I wouldn't want it to be anyone else.

-Your nickname is 'Topper'.  What's the topper on being on a date with Topper?:  Not really sure.  The girls I go out with think I'm a charming, cordial asshole.