March 5: Starbucks Blonde roast, Valentine tumbler, and giftcard

Monday, March 5, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 9:09 PM
Given to John from Rachel.

I met Rachel about a month ago when my friend LeeAnn and I stopped into Starbucks to chat about Ryan Gosling's acting career.  When in line, I told Rachel about the blog and asked for her participation, to which she immediately jumped at the chance--date undetermined at that point.   A couple of weeks later, I still had a Sunday to fill and popped over to see if she could provide a gift for the following day.

She wasn't working, but a colleague with blond hair and a nose piercing was.   As I found out last evening, my perforated friend immediately texted Rachel, wondering who I was and what this gift exchange was all about.  Two weeks and several laughs later, Rachel and I got to sit down last evening for her exchange date.

John
-Profession: IT Geek

-Favorite keyboard shortcut:  Control-Alt-Delete

-Alternate title for what you really do:  Someone lists me as "The Amazing John" in their address book.

-People who work on computers often have a wild & crazy side.  Do you have one?:  Yes, I could tell you many stories.  My friend and I once drove from Warren, Ohio to Mexico City in two days.

-You're our seventh bearded gift exchanger.  Are you jolly?:  Yeah, I'm pretty jolly.