January 2: Amazon.com giftcard

Monday, January 2, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:01 PM
Given to Jack from Dan.

A former Barker's Beauty
Jack is one superb guy and I'm pleased to present him as the inaugural white elephant exchanger.  Jack's one of those guys you could exchange a white elephant gift with every day of the year 'cause he's got so many of them.  I was hoping he'd bring his singing fish plaque for this exchange; sadly, he did not.  You'll get to see his little prize tomorrow.

Let's Meet Him...

Jack
-Profession: Director; Professor


-Favorite U.S. President: Harry Truman


-Celebrity look-alike: Sean Connery; Papa Smurf


-Shoe size: 11.5

-You're our first bearded gift exchanger.  Are you jolly?:  You can bet the pair of jeans you're wearing I'm jolly!


-Dan: Since you knew about this blog for about 3 weeks, were you bored that you knew the gift you were getting?
-Jack: Hell no.  I'm old.  I'd completely forgotten what the hell you were doing.  Give me two weeks and I'm gone.
-Dan: Any idea what you'll buy with $25 on Amazon?
-Jack: Beats me.  Maybe the same damn thing I gave you for what's his nuts tomorrow.