January 12: Going-out bag with shea butter soap, absinthe gumballs & silver sparkle hair gel

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:42 PM
Given to Devin from Matt.


CONTENTS LEGEND:
-Body Language Soap in "Tease" scent: certain to turn anyone's head in your direction; notice the lipstick kiss on the letter inside the envelope
-Absinthe gumballs: I had no idea what absinthe, the "green fairy" as it's called in French, was until discovering that it's a high proof (90-148) beverage that tastes like anise
-Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic Dye Hard Gel in silver sparkle: when blonde highlights just won't do

This + silver sparkle gel =
UNSTOPPABLE
Devin
-Profession: Physical Therapist

-Favorite excuse for people not rehabbing: "I don't know about other people, but I have a high pain tolerance."

-Your name means 'bard' or 'poet' in Gaelic and 'boss man' or 'god-like' in Hindu.  Which is closer to the truth for you?:  I heard it was 'seeker of wisdom'.

-Dole some advice out: You will always fall if you don't take a stand.
I'll be in the market for a wooden leg...
immediately.

-Do your patients give you their replacement hip joints as souvenirs?:  No, I don't have a mantle with them displayed.

-Do you explain all of life's struggles in ball & socket metaphors?: I use a lot of metaphors, but hardly any are work-related.  I like to paint a visual picture--like an artist--when I speak.