January 10: Kardashian Konfidential

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:31 PM
Given to Lana from Steve.
Newest member of Oprah's book club
I won't spill all the juicy gossip, but in this page-turner, you'll learn that Kim--while a celeb--still loves to mingle with 'the little people', Khloe lost her virginity at 14, and Jennifer Lopez makes Kim feel it's okay to have a 'big booty'.  Plus, you'll get diary entries and dating tips!  Personally, I'll wait for Patrick Stewart's audiobook version, but that's just me.

She's really not flipping me off...
honest
"Nobody lay a finger on my..."
oh wait, wrong candy.
Lana
-Profession: Bartender; nursing student
-Favorite way to eat a Reese's:
   I just take a bite!





-Dan:  Both the Beach Boys and Roy Orbison penned songs titled "Lana".  Was that your parents' inspiration in naming you?
-Lana:  No, I had no idea about that.  My full name is actually Svetlana, which means 'sunny person' in Russian.
-Dan:  Do they have white elephant gift exchanges where your family is from in the Ukraine and Russia?
-Lana: No, nothing like this.  But at New Year's, people re-gift presents they've had lying around three or four years.