January 11: Love music, lotions, picture frame and iTunes giftcard

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:07 PM
Given to Matt from Lana.
Oh, to be Mrs. Smith...
Dan: Tell me one activity you'll do that incorporates all of these gifts.
Matt:  Well...I'd put a wedding photo up in this nice ladybug frame to remind my wife of why she loves me.  Then, I'd be playing Disc 1, track 5 specifically (Louis Spohr's Romance in B flat major for clarinet and piano) because my wife and I [both musicians] actually played this together before.  I'd make sure I was properly moisturized and scented by wearing these fruity lotions.  Personally, I can use and am thrilled about these.  And I'd have a computer work station set up with iTunes going and we'd pick out some Journey.

I work on Columbus Day as a show
of resistance
Matt
-Profession: Freelance musician

-Favorite explorer: Erik the Red.  He doesn't get as much credit as Columbus, but was more important in terms of discovering the Americas.

-'Matt Smith' yields 248,000,000 results on Google, including the actor Matt Smith who plays Dr. Who.  Where would you travel?:  Well, as a Dr. Who aficionado, it would definitely be in the future.  Going back in time is always bad.  I would say I would go to the last day of Boe.

-You're our third bearded gift exchanger.  Are you jolly?:  Yes, I would say I'm a jolly man.