June 10: Ohio State University Tailgate Kit

Monday, June 11, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 1:31 AM
Given to SuzAnne from Mary.
Front view: Condiment Set

Back view: Tablecloth
Chipotle must have some kind of unwritten dress code where everyone who works there has to have multiple tattoos.  As I waited to order my veggie bowl with an extra scoop of guacamole today, this one girl's tattoo neck collage caught my eye, although it did not have subtitles underneath the intertwining Chinese letters, so their meaning must have been, "There can be only one...The Highlander".

Then, I looked up and noticed the girl assembling the burritos or bowls (your first point of the assembly line) had several, plus a bonus nose ring included at no extra charge.   We were four out of four employees with tattoos until I came upon the check-out girl, who had none on her neck, face, or forearms; every other part of her body was covered with her uniform.  I really wanted to ask her if she was being harassed by her co-workers for not having visible tattoos and if I needed to call Corporate to complain on her behalf.  I could have also asked to see if she had any that were not visible--my presumption was there either was one on her ankle (a butterfly) or inner calf (rainbow).

SuzAnne
-Profession: Jane of All Trades; Barista

-Favorite thing you'd find underwater: Sand Dollar

-The motto for C.F. Burger Creamery is "you're the cream of my coffee; you're the cream of my life".  What kind of man or woman could get away with saying that during the courting stage of a relationship?: An extra bold type of man.  I don't know if a woman would say that.

-You would you rather rock climb with--Suzanne Somers, Suzanne Pleshette or Suzanne Collins?:  I'd take Suzanne Collins because we're about the same age.  We could also have a little book club chat about The Hunger Games.

-Is your cup half-empty or half-full?:  Depending on the day, I try to live my life on the full end of things.