February 29: 5 Elvis CDs, Dick Van Dyke Show DVD, Black Amethyst cream, Bottle of Lonz wine, and Senior Moments book

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 11:51 PM
Given to Jen from Kathy.

Today's a leap day in case you hadn't realized it and, according to Irish legend, it was the day that women could propose to men.  Evidently our heroine St. Bridget struck a deal with St. Patrick where he consented to having women pop the question on bended knee.  Men would have to pay women a fine if they did not accept the woman's proposal and would have to fashion 12 pairs of gloves to hide the woman's embarrassment in not having any bling.  Personally, if I were a girl, I'd settle for some rainbow-striped toe socks to hide how embarrassing my feet look.

Jen
-Profession: Mom, Server

-Favorite surface to drive on: Brick

-You received a book of senior moments; your co-worker told me about a long hair on your face that went unnoticed.  Is there a link between the two?:  I need a drink

-Do you ever camp out under the warming lamps to stay warm during the winter?:  Yes, my arms for sure and sometimes my head.

-Five Elvis CDs is a lot.  Put together a coherent idea using the titles of three Elvis songs:  'I just can't help believin'- 'I got a woman'- 'pledging my love'.