February 3: Angel Cross Keychain

Friday, February 3, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 11:34 PM
Given to Karen from Chuck.
Melts in your mouth...
I left my snark hat on the coat rack downstairs for this post...well until the Q+A.  One of the great things about this blog is seeing how a gift can uplift someone.  When Chuck gave me this cross-shaped keychain that has an inscription for angel protection, he told me it was from a special friend of his, someone whom he was really close to.  This keychain, he said, meant a lot to him.  Quite a thoughtful gift, Chuck.

Then I gave it to Karen, who is the salt of the earth, and I told her the story of the gift.  She thinks it a wonderful gift and is very grateful to have it.

Karen
-Profession: Hair Stylist

-Favorite pickled food item: Dill pickle

-# of times you couldn't discern end of hairline and beginning of back hair:  Oh, at least 50 in my career.


-# of times someone's asked you to trim their armpit hair: Zero...thank God.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha [evil laugh]

-What is the worst facial shape/haircut pairing?:  A heart-shaped face with a bob. [Does someone with a heart-shaped face get extra perks on Valentine's Day?]

-Hair phenomenon you wish never would come back: The mullet, for sure!