|No spine, but I've got my Orange Crush|
- Benjamin Harrison: 2 opossums--Mr. Reciprocity and Mr. Protection
- Herbert Hoover: 2 crocodiles
- Calvin Coolidge: A pygmy hippo named Billy
- Teddy Roosevelt: A one-legged rooster
- Andrew Jackson: Pol, a parrot taught to swear
|"YOU don't run me, |
and THEY don't run me!"
-Favorite Constitutional Amendment: The fifth
-This being President's Day...who's the most underrated U.S. President?: John Adams. He was overshadowed by everyone around him, mostly Washington and Jefferson. If you read history, he may have been the most key guy.
-Which TV lawyer do you most closely emulate?: I'm like Mitch McDeere from The Firm.
-Can you recite a quote from a famous John?: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."-John F. Kennedy