February 22: Lucky Hand massager, Vapur eco-friendly water bottle, 101 Dalmatians book and Bunny Pez Dispenser

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:20 PM
Given to Mark from Nick.

In putting this conglomeration of gifts together, Nick called it the "feel good" package--the book and Pez dispenser to remind the receiver of childhood--and the massager and water bottle to help the user feel physically good.   And it seems that he succeeded.  Mark said his daughter would love the first two items and that he, being an active chap, could use the water bottle.  However, much like an odd twitch when you hear something uncouth, I turned to face Mark when he commented, "And I can use the massager anywhere, right?"    As a side note, the device looks like the position Spiderman would use when landing on a window.

Who wants to arm wrestle?
Mark
-Profession: Teacher and Coach

-Favorite Corporate Logo: Panera Bread

-When you're trying to emphasize a point in class, do you begin by saying, "Mark my word..."?:  No.

-Is there something a kid has done that you've had to scold him/her for, but that you really found really funny?:  It's pretty funny when a kid farts really loud in class.

-On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the strongest), rate your interest in forming an indie rock band with your friends John and Matt, along with acquaintance Luke:  I'd have to say a 1, only because I have a family and I'm done with touring.  If they were going to have me on drums or lead guitar, then I'd have to re-think it, but right now, my chops aren't there.