February 10: Remote controlled Mitsubishi Lancer

Friday, February 10, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 10:52 PM
Given to Jennifer from Brian.

Two things really jump out at you if you know Brian: his love of Japan and his tricked-out Mitsubishi Lancer.  He laments about his monthly car payment, but Brian is known for, umm, teaching many young girls to drive in it, as well as doing figure 8s in empty, snow-covered parking lots that the police tacitly allow.  One passenger--Brian didn't mention from which experience--gave him a remote-controlled mini version of his adult-sized one.  And in uncharacteristic fashion, he sent it down the Nile of gift exchanges to Jennifer.

"The Ghost That Haunts Me":
My Temp Test
Jennifer
-Profession: Communications Coordinator

-Favorite Beatle:  Paul

-Do you have a memorable 'car' story (police, making-out, crash, etc):  I failed my written temp test.  I got made fun of a lot for that.

-Your job involves promoting seatbelt safety.
Rank these in order of importance: vacuum belt, seatbelt, chastity belt
1) Seatbelt--that's my job!
2) Chastity belt--I have two daughters--that will come in handy!
3) Vacuum belt--I can't imagine my house without one

-Bonus question.  Name a 'Crash Test Dummies' song and get this free Motts Applesauce:  Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm  [CORRECT!]