February 18: 2 Reusable, Eco-friendly Sandwich Bags

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - Posted by 366 White Elephants at 11:27 PM
Given to Billy from Justin.
This is just the gateway into hemp clothing
Billy is a teacher, soccer coach, winemaker, speaker of French, outstanding friend, spouse and father to his own kids, and a man I consider to be like a second father.  I enjoy his company whenever I see him and I had the privilege of enjoying lunch with him for this gift exchange.  He got two very cool reusable, environmentally friendly sandwich bags.  Since he's a teacher and usually takes his lunch into school every day, these are particularly handy.  Though I thought I heard him say "principal will never know" and "marijuana stash" under his breath to his wife as we were leaving the restaurant.

This oenophile turns his nose at
your cleanskin
Billy
-Profession: Special education teacher

-Favorite action movie hero:  He-Man

-Match Game:  _______  Goat:  Get Your?  [I'm sorry, we were looking for 'Billy']

-Explain to me the real reason people gurgle, sniff, swirl, and smell their wine prior to really drinking it?:  They're trying to dilute it a little bit so it doesn't hurt going down.

-I've got a stopwatch ready.  Let's see how long you can say GOOOAAAL like the Spanish-speaking soccer announcer?:  [He bellowed it out for 25 seconds]